4 June 2026 - Blog de Daniel Shapiro

Today was our final full day in Lyon after spending 2 weeks there, we were all really excited and our first stop was the Museum of Illusions.


All of the illusions were very interesting especially the one where different corners of a room, are different sizes. 


The museum was very interesting and I will definitely be visiting the one in Boston when I come back. After this we had a lot of free time, so me and my friends went to the Part-Dieu mall, where we ordered some food and played card games for a while. 


This entire trip to the mall was very fun and I grew closer to all of my friends. After about 5 hours of walking around and shopping we had to return back to the school for the parting party with the French students. It was a big emotional and we all got each other’s signatures on our packets. 


After this party everyone went back to their houses to finish packing and get a good amount of sleep for the exciting and hard day tomorrow, of going back to America. This entire trip to Lyon has been a ton of fun, and I will definitely recommend this trip to future students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 May 2026 - Blog de DJ Desantos

22 May 2026 - Blog de Max Allegrini

24 May 2026 - Blog de Jayden Cai