25 May 2026 - Blog de Bobby Childs

Today was the first day that the jet lag was almost entirely gone. It was nice to be on one time zone again. I went for a run in the morning to see the city and a park that was nearby called Parc de la Murière.

After we went to a French supermarket called Auchan, it was not what I expected but it was still very cool. We got some things for the BBQ that we went to next. The BBQ was fun but very different from American BBQ, specifically concerning the food. 


After the BBQ, most of the people went bowling but those who lived farther away (Paul and DJ, Jean and Inigo, Arthur and I) went swimming. After a long day, it was good to rest for a while and play some video games. At dinner, it was hard to catch all of the French my host family was speaking, but I can definitely feel myself being able to understand and speak more than before.

For dessert we had one of the most famous Lyonnais desserts there is 
— Brioche à la Praline. I think we are all excited to see the school and start seeing new parts of the city tomorrow with our first school day.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 May 2026 - Blog de DJ Desantos

22 May 2026 - Blog de Max Allegrini

24 May 2026 - Blog de Jayden Cai